3.Family nameLast name的英语例句
1. Sorry I misspelled your last name.
2. Smith is a very common last name in England.
3. Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?
好的, 不过对不起, 先生你的姓怎么拼?
4. Please stroke out the last name on the list.
5. How do you spell your last name?
6. Never mentioned the woman's last name, never said where it all took place.
7. You have a last name to tell you which family you are from.
8. The physical address book, for example, stores names in alphabetical order by last name.
9. Clerk : How do you spell your last name?
10. We have five minutes to come up with a last name.
11. Sometimes a man took his last name from his father's first name.
12. My last name is Chen and the flight number is DA 815.
13. Always refer to a teacher by title and last name.
14. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?
好的, 不过对不起, 先生您的姓是怎么拼 呢 ?
15. OK. May I have your last name and first initial, please?
1. The majority of British women adopt their husband's surname when they marry.
2. Her first name was Mary. I don't know what her surname was.
3. Winter is a common enough German surname.
4. Nosenko puzzled out Kutya's surname.
5. She'd never known his surname.
6. He had anglicized his surname.
7. His first name is Tom and his surname is Green.
8. Please check that your surname and forenames have been correctly entered.
9. How do you spell your surname?
10. Her first name is Sheila and her surname is Kane.
11. I was mistakenly assumed to be a Welshman because of my surname.
12. This doctor's surname is Ma and his given name , is Qiang .
13. Wang is a very common Chinese surname.
14. What is your surname?
15. He was the only boy in the school who was known by his Christian name and not his surname.
1. I don'twant to bring shame on the family name.
2. His actions have soiled his family name.
3. The teacher often mixed me up with another boy of the same family name.
4. It was in vain that I asked her for her family name.
5. " Isn't his family name Bai? How can he be your brother? "
“ 不是他姓白 吗,怎会变成你的弟弟? ”
6. In the famine I got familiar with this famous family name.
7. What's the spelling of your family name, sir?
8. Don't disgrace the family name.
9. My family name is Brown.
10. Now with " Camel " tacked on, people cared even less about his family name.
如今, “ 骆驼”摆在 “ 祥子”之上, 就更没有人关心他到底姓什么了.
11. Some of our relatives looked upon the incident as blot on the family name.
12. My family name is Ayneswonth.
13. Well, how do you spell your family name in English?
14. First of all, what's your family name, please?
15. My family name is Wang and here is my name card.